- Position: Lecturer
- Title: Assoc. Prof. in Information Technology
- Email: email@example.com
- Working offices: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Room 408, Building C, HACINCO Student Village, 99-Nguy Nhu Kon Tum Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
- Doctor of Applied Mathematics, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Master of Information Technology, Thai Nguyen University, Vietnam.
- Bachelor of Applied Mathematics and Informatics, VNU University of Science
- Research interests:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Fuzzy clustering methods
- Teaching subjects:
- Database Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Pham Huy Thong, Florentin Smarandache, Phung The Huan, Tran Manh Tuan, Tran Thi Ngan, Vu Duc Thai, Nguyen Long Giang, Le Hoang Son. Picture-Neutrosophic Trusted Safe Semi-Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for Noisy Data, Computer Systems Science and Engineering, 46(2), pp. 1981-1997, 2023.
- Long, C. K., Van Hai, P., Tuan, T. M., Lan, L. T. H., Ngan, T. T., & Chuan, P. M. A novel Q-learning-based FKG-Pairs approach for extreme cases in decision making. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 120, 105920, 2023.
- D. Minh, T. T. Ngan, T. M. Tuan, V. T. Duong, N. T. Cuong, An improvement in integrating clustering method and neural network to extract rules and application in diagnosis support, Iranian journal of fuzzy systems, Vol. 5, No. 19, pp. 147-165, 2022
- Tuan, T. M., Sinh, M. D., Khang, T. Đ., Huan, P. T., Ngan, T. T., Giang, N. L., & Thai, V. D. A New Approach for Semi-supervised Fuzzy Clustering with Multiple Fuzzifiers. International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 24(8), 3688-3701, 2022.
- Tuyen, D. N., Tuan, T. M., Son, L. H., Ngan, T. T., Giang, N. L., Thong, P. H., … & Kanavos, A. A novel approach combining particle swarm optimization and deep learning for flash flood detection from satellite images. Mathematics, 9(22), 2846, 2021.
- Vo TN Ngoc, Do H Viet, Le K Anh, Dinh Q Minh, Le L Nghia, Hoang K Loan, Tran M Tuan, Tran T Ngan, Nguyen T Tra. Periapical lesion diagnosis support system based on X-ray images using machine learning technique. World, 12(3), 190, 2021.
- Tuan, T. M., Lan, L. T. H., Chou, S. Y., Ngan, T. T., Son, L. H., Giang, N. L., & Ali, M. M-CFIS-R: Mamdani Complex Fuzzy Inference System with Rule Reduction Using Complex Fuzzy Measures in Granular Computing. Mathematics, 8(5), 707-731,2020.
- Ngoc, Vo Truong Nhu, Agwu Chinedu Agwu, Le Hoang Son, Tran Manh Tuan, Cu Nguyen Giap, Mai Thi Giang Thanh, Hoang Bao Duy, and Tran Thi Ngan. “The Combination of Adaptive Convolutional Neural Network and Bag of Visual Words in Automatic Diagnosis of Third Molar Complications on Dental X-Ray Images.” Diagnostics10, no. 4, 209-219. 2020.
- Giang, Nguyen Long, Tran Thi Ngan, Tran Manh Tuan, Ho Thi Phuong, Mohamed Abdel-Basset, Antônio Roberto L. de Macêdo, and Victor Hugo C. de Albuquerque. “Novel Incremental Algorithms for Attribute Reduction from Dynamic Decision Tables Using Hybrid Filter–Wrapper With Fuzzy Partition Distance.” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems28, no. 5, 858-873, 2019.
- Tran, Thi Ngan, Dinh Minh Vu, Manh Tuan Tran, and Ba Dung Le. “The Combination of Fuzzy Min–Max Neural Network and Semi-supervised Learning in Solving Liver Disease Diagnosis Support Problem.” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering44, no. 4, 2933-2944, 2019.
- Tuan, Tran Manh, Pham Minh Chuan, Mumtaz Ali, Tran Thi Ngan, and Mamta Mittal. “Fuzzy and neutrosophic modeling for link prediction in social networks.” Evolving Systems10, no. 4, 629-634, 2019.
- Tuan, T. M., Ngan, T. T., Toan, D. N, Son, L. H. & Giap, C. N. (2020). Semisupervised fuzzy clustering methods for X-ray image segmentation. In Handbook of Data Science Approaches for Biomedical Engineering(pp. 251-289). Academic Press.
- Trần Mạnh Tuấn, Trần Thị Ngân, Nguyễn Hồng Tân, Lương Thị Hồng Lan. Tương tác người máy. Nhà xuất bản Xây dựng. Năm 2018
- NAFOSTED (No. 102.05-2020.11). Research and develop semi-supervised fuzzy clustering model and its application in decision support, 1/2020-12/2022,
- POSTDOC (No. GUST. STS. ĐT. 2017-TT02), Research on building transfer learning models on complex fuzzy sets in decision support systems, 5/2017 – 5/2020