Ms. Le Duy Tien
- Position: Vice Dean, Office of Graduate Studies
- Title: Ph.D. student, MS
- Language: English
- Email: email@example.com
- Working offices: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Room 408, Building C, HACINCO Student Village, 99-Nguy Nhu Kon Tum Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
- Informatics engineer;
- Master of Information Systems
- Research interests:
- Interconnects for high-performance computing systems;
- IoT and Wireless Sensor Networks;
- Teaching subjects:
- Fundamental Informatics;
- Dot Net;
- Information Systems and Processes;
- Computer-based technologies.
- All-optical switch based on 1 x 3 multimode interference couplers, Optical Switching and Networking 22, 129-134, 2016.
- Fast and slow light enhancement using cascaded microring resonators with the Sagnac reflector, Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, vol. 131, pp. 292–301, 2017.
- Fano Resonance and EIT-like effect based on 4×4 Multimode Interference Structures, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol. 12, no. 13, pp. 3784-3788, 2017.
- High bandwidth all-optical 3×3 switch based on multimode interference structures, Optics Communications, vol. 387, pp. 148-152, 2017.
- Optical Signal Processing Based on 4×4 Multimode Interference Structures, ICTON 2018 IEEE Proceedings, 2018
- “Research and design a multimode wireless sensor network system applied in digitizing and monitoring the high economic value crop processes for multi-group farming,” Hanoi Department of Science and Technology, Code: 01C-02.