Dr. Hai Xuan Le
- Position: Lecturer
- Title: Ph.D.
- Email: email@example.com
- Working offices: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Room 408, Building C, HACINCO Student Village, 99-Nguy Nhu Kon Tum Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
Engineering degree: Electrical Engineering and Automation, Hung Yen University of Technology and Education
Master’s degree: Control and Automation, Vietnam National University of Agriculture
Doctor degree: Automation and Control Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Research interests:
Embedded systems & IOT
- Teaching subjects:
- Theory of Automation and Control
Semiconductor and IC
Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Measurement and Control by Computers
IoT Application Development
Embedded Control Systems
- Hai Xuan Le, Thai Van Nguyen, Anh Viet Le, Tuan Anh Phan, Nam Hoai Nguyen, Minh Xuan Phan, “Adaptive hierarchical sliding mode control using neural network for uncertain 2D overhead crane”, International Journal of Dynamic and Control, 2019.
- Viet Anh Le, Xuan Hai Le, Nguyen Linh, Xuan Minh Phan, “An Efficient Adaptive Hierarchical Sliding Mode Control Strategy Using Neural Networks for 3D Overhead Cranes”, International Journal of Automation and Computing (IJAC).
- Xuan Hai Le, Viet Anh Le, Linh Nguyen, “Adaptive Fuzzy Observer based Hierarchical Sliding Mode Control for Uncertain 2D Overhead Cranes”, Journal Cyber-Physical Systems, accept 10-Apr-2019.
- Thai Van Nguyen, Nguyen Huu Thai, Hai Tuan Pham, Tuan Anh Phan, Linh Nguyen, Hai Xuan Le, Hiep Duc Nguyen, “Adaptive neural netwok based backstepping sliding mode control approach for dual arm robots”, Journal of Control, Automation and Electrical Systems (2019)
- Hai Le Xuan, Thai Nguyen Van, Anh Le Viet, Nga Vu Thi Thuy, Minh Phan Xuan, “Adaptive backstepping hierarchical sliding mode control for uncertain 3D overhead crane systems”, ICSSE, 2017 International Conference on, Publisher IEEE, ISSN 2325-0925.
- Le Viet Anh, Le Xuan Hai, Vu Duc Thuan, Pham Van Trieu, Le Anh Tuan and Hoang Manh Cuong, “Designing an Adaptive Controller for 3D Overhead Cranes Using Hierarchical Sliding Mode and Neural Network”, 2018 International Conference on System Science and Engineering (ICSSE), IEEE, 2018.
- Hai Xuan Le; Linh Nguyen; Karthick Thiyagarajan “A Dynamic Surface controller based on Adaptive Neural Network for Dual arm Robots”, Conference Location: Kristiansand, Norway, Published in: 2020 15th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA).
- Quang Van Vu, Tuan Anh Dinh, Thien Van Nguyen, Hoang Viet Tran, Hai Xuan Le, Hung Van Pham, Thai Dinh Kim, Linh Nguyen, “An Adaptive Hierarchical Sliding Mode Controller for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles”, Electronics 2021, 10(18), 2316.
- Nguyen Huu Thai, Hai Xuan Le, Dat Xuan Pham, Duc Anh Nguyen, Minh Vo Ngoc Nguyen, Minh Xuan Phan, “Adaptive Fuzzy Backstepping Control for Ballbot Segway”, 2021 International Conference on System Science and Engineering (ICSSE).
- Thien Van Nguyen, Hai Xuan Le, Hoang Viet Tran, Duc Anh Nguyen, Minh Ngoc Nguyen, Linh Nguyen, “An Efficient Approach for SIMO Systems using Adaptive Fuzzy Hierarchical Sliding Mode Control”, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Autonomous Robot Systems and Competitions (ICARSC)
- Thien Van Nguyen, Hai Xuan Le, Hoang Viet Tran, Duc Anh Nguyen, Minh Ngoc Nguyen, Linh Nguyen, “Adaptive Dynamic Programming based Control Scheme for Uncertain Two-Wheel Robots”, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Autonomous Robot Systems and Competitions (ICARSC)
- Hai Le Xuan, Quoc-Dong Hoang, Soon-Geul Lee, Dat Pham Xuan, Hoang Tran Viet, Minh Pham Van, Hung Pham Van, Hung Pham Viet, and Duc Tuan Pham,“Adaptive Hierarchical Sliding Mode Control Using an Artificial Neural Network for a Ballbot System with Uncertainties” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2022
- Hoc Thai Nguyen, Hai Xuan Le, “Path planning and Obstacle avoidance approaches for Mobile robot”, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Volume 13, Issue 4, July 2016, ISSN (Print): 1694-0814.
- Hoc Thai Nguyen, Linh Van Nguyen, and Hai Xuan Le, “Efficient Approach for Maximizing Lifespan in Wireless Sensor Networks by Using Mobile Sinks”, ETRI Journal, Volume 39, Number 3, June 2017
- PLC S7 300 and Win CC Programming guide Xay Dung publisher, 2017 (co-author).
- Co-leader of the project: Building a training program for the Urban Electrical College system under the credit system (Ministry of Construction )