- Position: Teaching assistant
- Title: Bachelor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working office: AIoT Research Laboratory, Building E3, 144 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
- Degree of Bachelor: Control Engineering and Automation, Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Research interests
- Intelligent Control
- Robotic arm system
- Optimal control and reinforcement learning
- Pham, Hung Van, Quoc-Dong Hoang, Minh Van Pham, Dung Manh Do, Nha Hoang Phi, Duy Hoang, Hai Xuan Le, Thai Dinh Kim, and Linh Nguyen. 2022. “An Efficient Adaptive Fuzzy Hierarchical Sliding Mode Control Strategy for 6 Degrees of Freedom Overhead Crane” Electronics11, no. 5: 713.
- Duy Hoang, Dung Manh Do, Nam Nguyen Hoai, Phuoc Nguyen Doan, “A Model-Free Approach for Output Regulation of Uncertain 4 DOF Serial Robot with Disturbance”, International Conference on Control, Automation & Information Sciences (ICCAIS),
- Dung Manh Do, Duy Hoang, Nam Nguyen Hoai, Phuoc Nguyen Doan, “Data-Driven Output Regulation of Uncertain 6 DOF AUV via Lagrange Interpolation”, International Conference on Control, Automation & Information Sciences (ICCAIS), 2022.
- Duy Hoang, Dung Do Manh, Thai Dinh Kim, Hai Xuan Le, Thanh Ngoc Pham, Nguyen Huu Thai, Long Mau Nguyen, “Optimizing Reference Model for Disturbance Rejection Controller for 3-DoF Robot Manipulator”, International Conference on Reasearch in Intelligent Computing in Engineering (RICE) 2022.