Due to a high number of requests for submission extension, we are delighted to inform you that the deadline for paper submission to the Vietnam Symposium of Entrepreneurship, Finance and Innovation 2023 has been extended to 30 June, 2023.
The new important dates are:
- New Submission Deadline: 30 June, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: The Scientific Committee will evaluate the submission and make decision as soon as the review is completed.
If you have already submitted your paper by June 1, you will receive notification of result by 30 June.
Should you have any inquiries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us promptly at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hanoi at what promises to be an exciting event!
Professor Duc Khuong Nguyen
On behalf of the Conference Advisors
You are cordially invited to submit your research papers (English only and in PDF files) for presentation consideration at the 2nd Vietnam Symposium in Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Innovation (#VSEFI2023). The symposium will be held both in-person and online on 4-5 September 2023 at the Vietnam National University – International School, Hanoi, Vietnam. This Symposium is co-organized by the International School, Vietnam National University (VNU-IS), and the Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE Global), in collaboration with the Faculty of Business & Law, Curtin University, Perth Australia, IPAG Business School, France, and Université Paris-Saclay, France.
VSEFI2023 aims at providing academics, doctoral students, and practitioners with a forum for presenting their research findings and discussing current and challenging issues in innovation, entrepreneurship, and finance. The Symposium is also an ideal occasion for Vietnamese scholars to exchange research experiences and develop research projects with their international colleagues. The Symposium features special sessions and round tables with the participation of invited speakers from academia, industry, and government agencies to discuss the contemporaneous issues on the conference themes.
- Iftekhar Hasan, University Professor, and E. Gerald Corrigan Chair in International Business and Finance, Fordham University, United States. Managing Editor of the Journal of Financial Stability
- Alfredo De Massis, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Family Business at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy & IMD, Switzerland. Editor of Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice and Associate Editor of Family Business Review
ROUND TABLE SESION WITH PRACTITIONERS
Topic: How family businesses are guiding the sustainability journey?
Roundtable Chair: Andrea Calabrò, Professor of Family Business & Entrepreneurship, IPAG Business School, Nice, France, Academic Director of the STEP project – KPMG (Successful Transgenerational Entrepreneurship Practices), Babson College, USA
The scientific and organizing committee welcomes submissions in all areas of innovation, entrepreneurship, and finance. The main topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Markets
- FinTech and Alternative Finance
- Portfolio and Investment Decisions
- Asset Pricing
- Information and Market Efficiency and Informed Trading
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Bankruptcy and Liquidation
- Behavioral Finance
- Household Finance
- Green Cryptocurrencies
- P2P Lending
- AI, Big Data, and Machine Learning Applications in Finance
- Business Model and Innovation
- Corporate Digital Transformation
- Crypto Assets
- Digital Finance and Banking
- Digital Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Digital Human Resources
- Electronic Markets and Trading Platform
- Entrepreneurship in emerging/transition markets
- Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship and Innovation
- Sustainability in Digital World
- Venture Financing
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Social and Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Creation, Development, Growth, and Performance
- Resource gathering for startups and SMEs
- Innovation-driven Growth Strategies
- Innovation Management
- Governance and Financing of High-Tech Firms
- Climate Finance
Authors are invited to submit their papers in PDF files, no later than 30 June, 2023, through the conference website: https://vsefi2023.sciencesconf.org/submission/submit. Early submission is highly encouraged, and the decision is made as soon as the peer review is completed. No submission fee is required.
- New submission deadline: 30 June, 2023
- Registration deadline: 30 July, 2023
- Conference event: 4-5 September 2023
For queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org