Dr. Tran Duc Quynh
- Position: Senior lecturer, Head, Office of Academic Affairs
- Title: Ph.D.
- Email: email@example.com
- Working offices: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Room 408, Building C, HACINCO Student Village, 99-Nguy Nhu Kon Tum Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
Bachelor’s degree: in Mathematics, Hanoi National University of Education, Hanoi, 2003.
Master’s degree: in Calculus, Hanoi National University of Education, Hanoi, 2006
Ph.D. degree: in Informatics, Paul Verlaine University of Metz (Lorraine University), Metz, France, 2011.
- Research interests:
- Optimization models and methods in finance, transportation, logistics
- Machine learning and applications
- Fuzzy computations and applications.
- Teaching subjects:
- Mathematics for finance; Optimization
- Operation research
- Quantitative approaches for business and management
- Introduction to business analytics; Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning
- Le Thi Hoai An, Tran Duc Quynh, Solving continuous min max problem for single period portfolio selection with discrete constraints by DCA, Optimization, Vol 61, pp. 1025-1038, 2012 (SCI).
- Le Thi Hoai An, Pham Dinh Tao, Tran Duc Quynh, A DC programming approach for a class of bilevel programming problems and application in portfolio selection, Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization (NACO), Vol 2, pp. 167-185, 2012.
- Le Thi Hoai An, Tran Duc Quynh, Kondo Hloindo Adjallah, A difference of convex functions algorithm for optimal scheduling and real-time assignment of preventive maintenance jobs on parallel processors, to appear in Journal of Industry and Management Optimization (JIMO), pp. 243 – 258,Volume 10, Issue 1, January 2014 (SCI). https://www.aimsciences.org/journals/displayArticlesnew.jsp?paperID=9082
- Le Thi Hoai An, Tran Duc Quynh, Optimizing a multi-stage production/inventory system with bottleneck by DC programming based approaches, Computational Optimization and Applications (COAP) (SCI). http://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s10589-013-9600-5.pdf
- Le Thi Hoai An, Tran Duc Quynh, New and efficient algorithms for transfer prices and inventory holding policies in two-enterprise supply chains, Journal of Global Optimization (JOGO) (SCI) http://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s10898-013-0081-y.pdf
- Tran Duc Quynh, Le Thi Hoai An, Kondo Hloindo Adjallah, ”DCA for minimizing the cost and tardiness of preventive maintenance tasks under real-time allocation constraint, LNCS, Volume 5991, pp 410-419.
- Tran Duc Quynh, Le Thi Hoai An, A fast and scalable algorithm for a multi-stage manufacturing problem, The proceeding of the conference IESM 2011.
- Le Thi Hoai An, Tran Duc Quynh, Transfer prices for two-enterprise supply chain optimization by DCA, appeared in the proceeding of the internet conference IPROMS 2010, 15-26 November 2010.
- Tran Duc Quynh, Phan Nguyen Ba Thang, Nguyen Quan Thuan, A New Approach for Optimizing Traffic Signals in Networks Considering Rerouting, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 359, pp 143-154.
- Tran Duc Quynh, Bui Nguyen Hanh, Hedonic model and software for the problem of land pricing, Journal of Science and Development, Vol 13, pp. 998-989(Vietnamese).
- Tran Duc Quynh, Algorithm GA and NSGA-II for model of land management problem (in Vietnamese), National Conference REV-ECIT 2018, pp. 169-173.
- Le Luong Vuong, Tran Duc Quynh, Nguyen Quang Thuan, A New Solution Method for Solving Transit Assignment Problems, ICERA 2018, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 63, pp. 70-76. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04792-4_11
- Tran Duc Quynh, Nguyen Quang Thuan, On optimization problems in urban transport Book, Open Problem in Optimization and Data Analysis, Springer, pp. 151-170 (book chapter)
- Optimization models and algorithms for land use planning problems (Principal Investigator, funded by Vietnam National University of Agriculture)
- Investigation of house pricing models (Principal Investigator, funded by Vietnam National University of Agriculture)
- Equilibrium and optimization in urban transport network: theory and algorithms (Key member, funded by Nafosted)