- General information
|Language of study:||English|
|Mode of study:||Full time in VNU-IS|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration
Awarded by Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Program structure
|Research Methodology||Topics on Marketing Management|
|Practice of Project Management||Topics on Strategic Management|
|Consumer Behavior Research||Topics on Human Resource Management|
|Topics on Financial Management||Advanced Innovation Management|
|Knowledge Management and Organization||Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
- Admission requirement
3.1. Qualifications and working experience
– Applicants having Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent approved by Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO).
– Applicants graduated with major in the enrolled field of study or with related majors (i.e. Economics, Business administration, Finance and Banking, Foreign trade, Auditing, Law). Applicants should have at least one (01) year of working experience (from the date of the recognition of university degree to the date of enrollment). Applicants graduated with major in the enrolled field of study or with related majors gaining Good degree or above are exempt from this requirement. The program entry requirements comply with the entry requirements of the program conducted at LHU.
– Applicants graduated with major in a different field of study to the program they are enrolling should have at least one (01) year of working experience (from the date of the recognition of university degree to the date of enrollment) in a field relevant to the program in which they are enrolling and certificates of participation in professional training courses in a field relevant to the program in which they are enrolling.
3.2 English requirements
3.2 English requirements
– English proficiency certificate at level four (04) of the six (06)-level foreign language framework of Vietnam (within validity period) that is issued by domestic training institutions and approved by Ministry of Education and Training;
– International English certificate equivalent to score of IELTS 5.5, TOEFL iBT 72, TOEIC (04 skills including: Listening score of 400 – Reading score of 385 – Speaking score of 160 – Writing score of 150 and within validity period) or above; or other equivalent international certificates (approved by Ministry of Education and Training);
– University degree with a major in English; Bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree (full time overseas) with English as a medium of instruction.
- Tuition fee: 137,100,000 VND (equivalent to $6,000).
The tuition fee is converted based on the exchange rate posted by Vietcombank at the payment period. Tuition fee is divided into 03 times of payment.
Office of Graduate Studies – International School
Level 2, G7 Building, International School, 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
HOTLINE: +84 866 540 268
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com