|Language of study:||English|
|Mode of study:||Full time in VNU-IS|
|Degree:||Master of Business AdministrationAwarded by Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, Taiwan|
|Research Methodology||Topics on Marketing Management|
|Practice of Project Management||Topics on Strategic Management|
|Consumer Behavior Research||Topics on Human Resource Management|
|Topics on Financial Management||Advanced Innovation Management|
|Knowledge Management and Organization||Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
3.1. Qualifications and working experience
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree with Good grade or above (issued by Vietnamese higher education institutions), equivalent to BAC + 4 who meet the following requirements for qualifications and working experience:
– Applicants graduated with applied majors (or relevant) such as Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Finance and Banking, Foreign Trade, Auditing, Laws, etc should have at least one (01) year of working experience in a field relevant to the program in which they are enrolling (from the date of the recognition of university degree to the date of enrollment).
– Applicants graduated with majors in a field of study different from the program they are enrolling should have at least five (05) years of working experience of applied majors (or relevant) (from the date of the recognition of university degree to the date of enrollment) and certificates of participation in professional training courses in a field of study relevant to the program in which they are enrolling (Knowledge and skills of Marketing, and other groups of knowledge and skills in marketing, management; short-term training certificates legally issued by authorized training centers/universities/schools).
3.2 English requirements
– English proficiency certificate at level four (04) of the six (06)-level foreign language framework of Vietnam (within validity period) that is issued by domestic training institutions and approved by Ministry of Education and Training;
– International English certificate equivalent to score of IELTS 5.5, TOEFL iBT 72, TOEIC (04 skills including: Listening score of 400 – Reading score of 385 – Speaking score of 160 – Writing score of 150 and within validity period) or above; or other equivalent international certificates (approved by Ministry of Education and Training);
– Bachelor’s degree in English; bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctorate degree (full time overseas) with English as a medium of instruction.