The International Conference on Integrated Circuits, Design, and Verification (ICDV) provides a forum for exchanging ideas, discussing research results, and presenting chips, circuit designs and applications in solid-state and semiconductor fields. Continuous scaling of the CMOS devices increases the number of transistors on a VLSI chip. It reaches the level of 100 giga transistors on a single chip, which is comparatively higher than the total neuron numbers in the human brain. This would certainly provide us a great opportunity for new applications and information processing. On the other hands, the small feature size causes new problems such as leakage current and process variation. To discuss utilizing the scaling advantages and coping with the new problems, we call for contributions about new proposal of application systems, VLSI architectures, and design methodologies as well as the technologies and applications in the integrated circuits and devices field. We expect to this conference explores and stimulates the contributed researches to those subjects. The papers are solicited from prospective authors interested in the related fields. The ICDV 2023 conference is organized by IEEE CAS Vietnam Chapter, co-hosted by VNU Information Technology Institute (VNU-ITI) and VNU International School (VNU-IS), technically supported by the IEEE SSCS Vietnam and the IEICE Vietnam Section. The ICDV 2023 will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam. Further information about the conference, paper submission guidelines and templates will be updated on the website.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length, six-page manuscripts, including figures, tables and references, to the official ICDV 2023 website. All papers will be handled electronically. Accepted and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings with ISBN and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore® (the copyright shall be assigned to the IEEE). The proceedings of ICDV series are regularly indexed by Scopus and listed in conference proceeding citation index (CPCI) of Clarivate. Papers are solicited in the following categories, but are not limited to:
1. Digital integrated circuits and signal processing
2. Processors/ multiprocessors
3. Memory design
4. Analog and mixed-signal circuits
5. RF integrated circuits and microwave engineering
6. Circuit technologies
7. Design experience with advanced design technologies
8. Circuits/devices modeling, verification and testing
9. Reconfigurable architectures & FPGA-based designs
10. Embedded systems design
11. AI & IoT related circuits, devices and applications
12. Rebooting computing
13. Hardware security, cryptography
14. Industrial IoT devices and systems.
▪ Signal Processing in Manufacturing Applications.
▪ Intelligent Control and AI.
▪ Full manuscript submission: August 15, 2023
▪ Notification of acceptance: September 20, 2023
▪ Camera-ready submission: October 1, 2023