PhD. Pham Ngoc Thanh
- Position: Lecturer
- Title: PhD
- Working offices: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Room 408, Building C, HACINCO Student Village, 99-Nguy Nhu Kon Tum Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
- Doctor of Engineering (Control and Renewable energies), Institute for Intelligent System Research and Innovation (IISRI), Deakin University, Australia.
- Master of electronics (Control and Automation), School of Engineering, Deakin University, Australia.
- Bachelor of Automation and Control (Engineering program), Electrical Faculty, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Research Interest:
- Advance and Intelligent Control.
- Smart grid technologies, Renewable energies, and integrated electric vehicles.
- Functional observer design, cyber attacks detection, and securities.
- Cyber-physical system and the Internet of thing
- System Modelling and Applications
- Robotics integrated artificial intelligence and computer vision
- Teaching subjects:
- Fundamentals of control systems.
- Advance control systems.
- Power control systems.
- Engineering Modelling.
- Electromechanical System Design.
- Power Electronics.
- Engineering Project.
- Project Initiation.
- Project implementation and valuation.
- Thanh Ngoc Pham, Amanullah Maung Than Oo, and Hieu Trinh, “ Event-triggered mechanism for multiple frequency services of electric vehicles in smart grids”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems (Q1-SCI), vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 967-981, Mar. 2022.
- Thanh Ngoc Pham, Amanullah Maung Than Oo, and Hieu Trinh, “ Detecting and isolating false data injection attacks on electric vehicles of smart grids using distributed functional observers”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution (Q1-SCI), vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 765-779, Feb. 2021.
- Thanh Ngoc Pham, Hieu Trinh and Amanullah Maung Than Oo, “Distributed control of HVDC links for primary frequency control of time-delay power system”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems (Q1-SCI), vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 1301-1314, Mar., 2019.
- Thanh Ngoc Pham, Saeid Nahavandi, Hieu Trinh and Le Van Hien, “Decentralized bounded input bounded output stabilization of perturbed interconnected time-delay power systems with energy storages”, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems (Q1-SCI), vol. 93, pp. 51-64, Dec. 2017.
- Thanh Ngoc Pham, Saeid Nahavandi, Le Van Hien, Hieu Trinh and Kit Po Wong, “Static output feedback frequency stabilization of time-delay power systems with coordinated electric vehicles state of charge control”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems (Q1-SCI), volume 32, issue 5, pages 3862-3874, September 2017.
- Thanh Ngoc Pham, Hieu Trinh, Le Van Hien and Kit Po Wong, “Integration of electric vehicles for load frequency output feedback H-infinity control of smart grids”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution (Q1-SCI), vol10, no 13, pp. 3341-3352, 2016.
- Thanh Ngoc Pham, Hieu Trinh and Le Van Hien, “Load frequency control of power systems with electric vehicles and diverse transmission links using distributed functional observers”, IEEE Transactions of Smart Grid (Q1-SCIE), vol.7, no. 1, pp. 238-252, Jan. 2016.
- 2017 – 2021: Research fellow, Academic Staff , School of Engineering, Deakin University, Australia.
- 6/2022 – now: Lecturer, Faculty of Applied Sciences, International School, Vietnam National University, Hanoi