PhD. Ha Manh Hung
- Position: Lecturer
- Title: PhD
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working offices: Faculty of Applied Sciences, Room 408, Building C, HACINCO Student Village, 99-Nguy Nhu Kon Tum Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, Special in Computer Vision and Robot
- Research interests:
- Image|Video understanding, SpatioTemporal Activity Recognition
- Event Recognition
- Behaviors Analysis
- 2D3D Object Detection
- Multi-object Tracking
- Pattern Recognition
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- and Knowledge Representation
- Real-Time Systems
- Teaching subjects: Introduction to applied, Data structure and algorithm, Information technology, Programming techniques, Artificial intelligence, Data mining, Optimization models and algorithm, Python, Machine learning, and Deep learning.
- Manh-Hung Ha, Pham, T. A., Thanh, D. T. & Luan, T. V. “Attention correlated appearance and motion feature followed temporal learning for activity recognition”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (SCIE, Q2).
- Manh-Hung Ha, Chen, O. T.-C. “Non-local based correlation spatial temporal feature for action recognition,” In IEEE international conference on multimedia and expo (ICME, Rank_A), Taiwan, 2022.
- Manh-Hung Ha, Chen, O. T.-C. “Deep neural networks using capsule networks and skeleton-based attentions for action recognition,” IEEE Access, 61–69(SCI, EI, Q1)
- Manh-Hung Ha, Oscal. T.-C. Chen, “Deep Neural Networks Using Capsule Networks and Skeleton-Based Attentions for Action Recognition,” IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 6164-6178, 2021. (SCI, EI, Q1).
- Manh-Hung Ha, Oscal. T.-C. Chen, “Action recognition improved by correlations and attention of subjects and scene” IEEE International Conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP, Rank_B), Germany, 2021.
- Manh-Hung Ha, Chen, O. T.-C. Traffic police action recognition by local-global feature-based attention, In IEEE international conference on science, education, and viable engineering (ICSEVEN), Taiwan, 2021
- T.-C. Chen, Manh-Hung Ha, and Y. L. Lee, “Computation-affordable recognition system for activity identification using a smart phone at home,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS, Rank_A), pp. 1-5, Italy, 2020
- T.-C. Chen, Manh-Hung Ha, and W.-C. Lai, “Activity recognition of multiple subjects for homecare,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Knowledge and Smart Technology, pp. 242–247, Thailan, 2018.
- T.-C. Chen, C.-H. Tsai, Manh-Hung Ha, and W.-C. Lai, “Activity recognition using a panoramic camera for homecare.” in Proceedings of 14th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal Based Surveillance (AVSS, Rank_B), pp. 1-6, Italy, 2017.
- Manh-Hung Ha (Invited Talk). Evaluation of tracking and recognition of multiple subjects for homecare. Yunlin University, Taiwan, seminar at the Workshop, 2019.
- Manh-Hung Ha (Invited Talk). Exploration of temporal network topologies in a recurrent neural network. ICTU university, Vietnam, seminar at symposium, 2016.
- Ha Manh Hung, H. M. “Improved Efficiency of CBIR Using Contourlet Transform,” TNU Journal of Science and Technology, VietNam, 43, 45–51, 2016.
- Manh-Hung Ha, Oanh, N. T. & Anh, P. T. (2021). Exploration of temporal network topologies in a recurrent neural network for activity recognition, In the 24th vietnam conference of selected ict problems (VNICT2021), Vietnam
- Manh-Hung Ha, Pham, T.-A., Nguyen, V.-T. & Nong, V.-H. (2021). Mô hình học sâu nâng cao ứng dụng cho xe tự hành phát hiện đối tượng và nhận dạng hành động điều khiển của cảnh sát giao thông, In national conference on electronics, communications and information technology (REV-ECIT), Vietnam
- Web mining and application for searching and retrieval of topic information. Thai Nguyen University (2015-2016)
- Action recognition for Traffic Police, Automotive Research Testing Center (ARTC), (05/2020-05/202)
- Advance deep learning for multiple actions recognition, Ministry of Education (MOE), 109-2622-E-194-004 (05/2020-07/2021)
- Abnormal action recognition for elder in homecare system, Center for Innovative Research on Aging Society (CIRAS), 110-2221-E-194-025, (10/2016-10/2020)
- Action recognition analyses for homecare, Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), 108-2221-E-194-054 (10/2017-10/2020)
- From 09/2009-06/2021: Lecture -Researcher at Computer Science of Department, Information Communication Technology of University (ICTU).
- From 2021-2022: Visiting Lecture -Researcher. Fundamental Computing of Department, FPT University
- From 2021-07/2022: Lecturer-Researcher. Electrical Engineering of Department, Phenikaa University
- From 15/07/2022-Now: Lecturer-Researcher at International School, Vietnam National University.