Time: 9 AM to 11 AM, 24th May 2023
Venue: Russian Center- Hanoi, Building G7, International School – VNU, 144 Xuan Thuy
1. Chia-Ching (Josh) Wu, Prof. Ph.D.
– Professor, Department of Cell Biology & Anatomy; Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
– Vice Director, International Center for Wound Repair and Regeneration (iWRR), National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
– Dr. Chia-Ching Wu has more than 110 publications at WoS/Scopus. The H-index is 22 with more than 1100 citations.
2. Nguyen Duc Thuan, Prof. Ph.D.
– He is the founder of Biomedical Engineering Major at Hanoi University of Science and Technology. He was the former Head of the Department of Electronic Technology & Biomedical Engineering and the Director of the Center for Biomedical Electronics, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
– He is currently a senior expert of the Faculty of Applied Science, International School, VNU, and a member of the Executive Committee of the Vietnam Medical Equipment Association.
– Up to now, Mr. Nguyen Duc Thuan has more than 100 national and international publications, 10 textbooks and 2 patents.