University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi University of Science and Technology – School of Economics and Management, University of Economics and Business – Vietnam National University, Hanoi, National Economics University – Faculty of Business and Management, The University of Danang – University of Economics, Vietnam National University – International School, Foreign Trade University, University of Hertfordshire (UK), AVSE Global (France) and PPM School of Management (Indonesia) will organize The 10th International Conference on Emerging Challenges: Strategic Adaptation in the World of Uncertainties (SAWU) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (online sessions available for international participants) on November 4-5, 2022. We would like to invite you to be a part of the ICECH2022 and submit your research papers for presentation consideration.
The aim of ICECH2022 is to provide a forum for academics and professionals to share research findings, experiences and knowledge for adaptation and business strategy in a post-Covid as well as various uncertainties and complexities in the world in the Asia-Pacific region. We welcome the submissions in Economics, Business, Innovation Management, and Business Law.
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their work at the Conference. In addition, authors of best papers will also be invited to submit their papers to a special issue or a regular issue for publication consideration in selected journals. These papers will also be under an official double-blind peer-reviewed process by the journal.
This conference will be organized on the following tracks:
– E-Business and Management Information System
– Corporate Social Responsibility
– Shaping hospitality distribution efficiency
Supply Chain and Operation Management
– Sustainable Supply Chain Management
– Digitalization Supply Chain Management
– Supply Chain Risk Management
– SCM resilience in the new context of COVID Pandemic
– Lean Industry 4.0
Finance and Banking
– Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance and Insurance
– Digital Currency & Cryptocurrency
– International investment flows & Financial Markets
– Exchange rate, fiscal and monetary policies
– Green Banking and Financial Conglomerates
– Bank Diversification and Universal banks
– Analysis and Risk Management of Banking institutions
Innovation and Technology
– Social Innovation
– Strategic Management
– Social Entrepreneurship
– Innovation and Emerging Technologies in the new business world
Accounting and Auditing
– Sustainable Accounting
– Digital Accounting and Auditing
– Creative Accounting
– Public Sector Accounting in the new normal context
Prof. Andrew Crane
Professor of Business and Society and the director of the Centre for Business, Organisations and Society (CBOS), University of Bath, UK
Prof. Reeb, David M.
Head of Department, Accounting, Business School, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Prof. Ian Phau
John Curtin Distinguished Professor, Marketing Discipline Lead and the Director of the Luxury Branding Research Cluster, School of Management and Marketing, Curtin University.
– Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics (SSCI, IF = 3.979)
– International Journal of Emerging Markets (Scopus Q2)
– VNU Journal of Science: Economics and Business
– Journal of Economic Studies (The University of Danang – University of Economics)
– Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies (JABES) (Scopus; ESCI-WoS)
– Journal of Management and Business Review (JMBR)
– Journal of Vietnam’s Socio-Economic Development
– Journal of International Economics and Management (JIEM)
– Journal of Risk Finance (ESCI, Scopus Q3)
– Pacific Asia Journal of Association for Information System (ESCI) – Special Issue: “The Roles of Information Systems in an Uncertain World: An ASEAN’s Perspective”
Authors are invited to submit their full papers and extended abstract (in English) in WORD or PDF, no later than 31 August 2022, on the website of the conference (http://icech.hust.edu.vn/). Submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. Should you experience any technical problem, please send an email to ICECH@hust.edu.vn or ICECH.SEM.HUST@gmail.com.
Submission Deadline: 31 August 2022