Function – responsibility
- Planning and organizing training activities based on the general plan of International School: developing academic training programs, building detailed syllabus, writing textbooks, learning/teaching materials, improving teaching methods, performing evaluation methods, etc.
- Planning and organizing science and technology activities, international collaboration, and other collaboration with industries, and national universities/institutions, encouraging the participation of industries in training programs of VNU-IS.
- Developing teaching staffs, lecturers, etc. for training and scientific researching; ensuring training quality and performing self-evaluation, training quality inspection to ensure learning outcomes of learners, etc. to meet demands of the labor market.
- Developing training programs, building detailed syllabus, writing textbooks, teaching/learning materials.
- Responsible for contents, quality, teaching-learning progress of training programs, general schedule of VNU-IS
- Organizing research, enhancing teaching methods, building and implementing evaluation methods, learning results assessment, etc.
- Completing conditions to ensure training quality, participating in self-evaluation, and training quality inspection to ensure learning outcomes of learners.
- Collaborating with national and international industries to create opportunities for students to visit, internship and practice real projects, recruitment consulting.
- Strengthen academic exchanges with foreign faculty and partners to improve teaching quality and standardize joint programs.
Science and technology activities
- Implementing science and technology projects as planned.
- Coordinating in organizing and participating in international and domestic scientific conferences.
- Developing strong research groups in the following fields: Natural language processing; Computational techniques and algorithms in IoT networks and cloud-based database systems; Quantum optics; Machine learning, intelligent computing and applications; Biomedical and health sciences.
- Organizing scientific seminars at school and faculty levels.
- Publishing scientific articles and papers in journals, international and domestic scientific conference proceedings.
- Cooperating with training institutions, scientific organizations, domestic and foreign enterprises to implement scientific topics, projects, services and technology transfer.
- Writing textbooks, lectures for training, books/chapters of monographs in the fields of natural science and technology, biomedicine and public health and other applied sciences.
- Supervising students’ scientific research topics.