The 3rd International Conference on Human-centered Artificial Intelligence (Computing4Human) that is co-organized by International School-Vietnam National University, Hanoi, and two Korean institutions, including Chung-Ang University, and The Catholic University of Korea, will take place on 16-17th December 2022 in Hanoi, Vietnam. The conference will also be supported by other organizations such as Viettel Academy, Viettel Group, The University of Economics, Da Nang University, and Dai Nam University.
Computing4Human 2022 covers diverse research areas from theoretical analysis, via artificial intelligence (AI) methodologies, to application systems in all aspects of human life such as business, healthcare, social science, data science, and so on. The main topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Computational Humanities and Social Sciences,
- Smart Infrastructure,
- Smart Healthcare,
- Secure and Green IoT Communications,
- Explainable Recommendation and Retrieval,
- Business Intelligence,
- E-Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
- Digital Transformation in Business.
- Le Mai, Professor, Ph.D., (Information Systems and Business Analytics) Deakin Business School, Deakin University.
- Martin, Former Vice-president of the University of Toulon, France; Secretary-General of the European Society for Organizational Excellence.
- Ho Tu Bao, Professor Emeritus, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology; Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics.
- Trung Thanh Le, VNU International School, Vietnam
- Jason J. Jung, Chung-Ang University, Rep. of Korea
- O-Joun Lee, The Catholic University of Korea, Rep. of Korea
- Van Dinh Nguyen, VNU International School, Vietnam
- Quang Tuyen Bui, Viettel Academy, Viettel Group, Vietnam
- Thi Thuy Anh Vo, The University of Economics, Da Nang University, Vietnam
- Viet Anh Nguyen, Dai Nam University, Vietnam
All manuscripts must be formatted according to the LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) Word template (Latex) and submitted in PDF files through the EasyChair system. The maximum length of a manuscript is up to 10 pages. Also, authors must annotate tracks they aim at on the keyword list in the EasyChair system.
- Fulltext submission:
15 August 2022 15 September 2022
- Announcement of full-text acceptance: 30 September 2022
- Camera Ready Due: 15 October 2022
- Registration Deadline: 15 October 2022
- Conference Dates: 16 – 17 December 2022
- All papers will be fully refereed and undergo a single-blind review process by at least two reviewers. All accepted papers will be published through the CEUR Workshop Proceeding which is indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar.